60 seconds in your microwave and you’ll have a hot, steamy sandwich.
Convenience store Sliders are, well... convenient.
Many convenience stores across the country carry our frozen six-pack of White Castle Hamburgers & Cheeseburgers. Many of them also carry our two-pack sandwiches in their refrigerated display for “grab and go” microwaving so you can satisfy your crave on the spot. Find a location where you can pick up Frozen Sliders.
Craving at the movies? Head to the concession stand.
Many movie theaters, drive-ins and stadiums across the country have White Castle Cheeseburgers available in the concession stand. Popcorn and candy got nothing on a 100% Original beef Slider!
Vending machines satisfy your craving when you least expect it.
The White Castle Cheeseburger is the #1 selling sandwich in vending machines across the country. But your options don’t stop there. Also look for our Hamburgers, Jalapeno Cheeseburgers, Chicken Sandwiches & Breakfast Sandwiches.
Grab a box from your grocer's freezer.
Keep a box of Sliders in your freezer for whenever the crave comes calling. Pick them up whenever you’re shopping for groceries and the taste you crave will never be farther away than your kitchen. Find a location where you can pick up Frozen Sliders.
Frozen White Castle Burgers can fit into any meal and any occasion. Check out our recipes for delicious breakfast, lunch or dinner options.
- Open one end of package.
- Separate sandwiches inside package.
- Place 2-pack in microwave and use “high” setting for approximately 60 seconds if frozen, 35 seconds if thawed.
- Preheat oven to 350° F. (175° C.)
- Barely cover bottom of a broiler pan with steaming hot water.
- Place the slotted portion of the broiler pan on top of steaming water.
- Remove frozen sandwiches from wrapper, separate, and place on slotted broiler pan.
- Cover sandwiches and slotted portion of broiler pan with foil and seal tightly.
- Heat for 15-20 minutes if frozen, 10-15 minutes if thawed.
- After heating, let pan sit for 2 minutes before removing foil.
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Remove frozen sandwiches from wrapper.
- Place damp paper towel (double thickness) on a sheet of foil.
- Place sandwiches on top of damp paper towels (double thickness).
- Cover sandwiches with damp paper towels (double thickness).
- Wrap and seal foil around sandwiches.
- Heat sandwiches in toaster oven for 18-20 minutes. Add two minutes for each additional sandwich.